Follow Us on Social Media

BREAKING: Kalatine Primary School in Mumoni Ward on Fire

A dormitory in Kalatine Primary School has caught fire. Witnesses say the pupils are safe.

Kalatine Primary School on fire moments ago. MWINGI TIMES/Ronney Mwandikwa

They have appealed to those within neighbouring location to join forces at extinguish the raging flames. "Those around Kalatine can come over we join forces in containing the fire" , said Mumoni MCA Titus Kasinga, the area legislator.

The cause of the fire was not immediately established by press time.

More to come....


No comments

Post a Comment

© all rights reserved
made with by Skitsoft